Updates from LaLaLand.

What a wicked couple of weeks these have been. I've had an amazing time and the fun never seems to stop. Work has had to wait, and it's been driving me a little crazy, but at the same time, there are way more important things in life. Such as love, happiness, friendship and well being - all of which have taken up an extensive amount of my time lately.

I had an amazing time with N when she was here, I learned so much about her and she learned so much about me. We shared tears, anger, passion and laughter. We were nervous and weak in the beginning and came out stronger and more loving at the end. It feels amazing and I can't believe how lucky I am. I'll be going there in a couple of weeks, literally a couple, but I miss her like crazy already.

I tried to spoil her rotten when she was here, because that's what she deserves - and so much more. And the last day we spent at a wonderful resort and mineral spa out in Palm Springs. I had originally booked 3 nights in August, but as things turned out, it didn't work out so I got my money back and managed to book at least one night.

Straight after she left, there was ComicCon in San Diego, where I was invited by R to accompany her as a guest to her screening of the movie "At the End". It was a crazy weekend and she got a lot of publicity, and I played a tonne of Magic, haha! Met some crazy cats and had an overall awesome weekend. When I came back from San Diego, I was completely sore for some reason and I've been literally sleeping like a baby the entire week. Every night I've slept for at least 10 hours. I keep outsnoozing (it's now a word, deal with it) my alarm every morning and it doesn't really matter, I need it, right?

Now, right before the weekend, the nervousness and restlessness of not having done any work in a very long time really kicked in. But - I took care of it and made stuff happen. I've read a total of 3-4 plays and I've finished a script of my own, well a second draft, but it's not far from being complete and polished. I also caught up with the enormous amounts of emails I had and as I did I realized I've missed quite a bit of work - woops. As I said, there are way more important things in life and my priorities have been those things.

But the good thing about it, is realizing, as well, that there is a lot of work to be had TOO! I ended up applying for about 14 parts today - out of maybe 300 that were sent to me. So we'll see what we can land.

Next week is going to be a friendship filled week. On Monday S is flying in at 12:55, then on Thursday R lands at the same time and then on Friday Å pops in at 20-something. After a couple of days here in LA, we're all going to rent a car and drive to Vegas where we're going to spend a couple of nights, it's going to be SO much fun and I can't wait to see so many of my friends from back home! L is already here and she's been really courageous taking this acting course.

After that (puh, this got longer than I originally thought) it's time for them to fly home, me to drive home and then in a couple of days hop on the flight that will take me to Madrid and N.

Love, happiness, friendship and well being. I think I'll continue my summer like that.

Don't be a stranger! Loves

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)