'Till My Sweat Breaks

Just updating a small one.

I'm doing alright, a lot of stuff going on in school right now though. We have finals coming up this Saturday, a bunch of monologues and dialogues to know by heart for both this week and the next, scenes and scripts to analyze and movies to shoot outside of school.

Pushing long days people, kind of makes me both tired and inspired - because some people tend to drain more energy than they give. Some people don't take the work we're doing in class seriously and congratulate themselves on how they best "cheated" the last exercise in order to not be as honest as everyone else. I've said it before, but it bugs me when people see themselves as better than others. Teachers are one thing, but when students to that - to distance themselves from the rest of us, that's a completely different thing.

Well, I'm doing what I'm supposed to and I feel great about it, there's no denying that. I'm loving every minute, even though it's really hard work sometimes.

Don't be a stranger! Loves

Kommentarer

  1. It could be their own problem why wasting so much time and money, but they do affect the rest of You as well.
    Destructive!
    But don't care, just do Your best!

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)