Christmas, Stress and Auditions

A LONG time since I actually wrote anything significant here..! A lot of the time it's because I've been busy living life instead of writing about it - but now I've just been lazy though. However, there are fun things going on here!


Christmas and stress, ah yes, two words almost synonymous this time of year. It's like everybody stress out about being nice this one day that they tend to forget to be nice for the period leading up to it. "I'll show you how nice and relaxed I am, but not now, you just wait and see!" A lot of people in my class and school have been stressing out like crazy over the past few days. Many are going home and, of course, need to buy something from New York to the loved ones back home! It's in reality, only me and another girl left in the city from our class. Everyone else has flown back to their respective homes. And it's true, Christmas is a family holiday - but I got my family with me all the time! I miss them and I'll definitely miss them more when the day comes - but it still feels alright being here in New York over Christmas. I love you family and friends and even though you know it, it's nice with a little reminder.

So what else? I've been to two auditions this week. One was really easy and one didn't go as well as I had hoped. But it's a technique and you only get better with experience. We'll see how it goes though, I'm guessing the call backs happen sometime in January. Besides that, I sorted out my banking business here in the US, I sorted out the apartment business back home and I went on a well needed break!

Christmas break! I LOVE IT! It's two weeks of well needed repose. I think, in the end, we all got on each others nerves - so a little away time might do us all good. It's not all resty-resty-sleepy-sleepy though. I have a lot of text to learn and it has to be perfect by the time I get back in class in January.

Today, I'm kick-starting the break with fun times though. Received a HUGE pack from my Mother and read through all the articles she sent me. The gifts have to wait for Christmas eve. I'm later going to a show, a "date" and then a party. It's one of those weekends where it's fun being in a major city full of possibilities and bars that never close, haha!

Don't be a stranger! Loves

Kommentarer

  1. Gooood jul Fredrik! Hoppas du får en underbar jul därborta. Kraaam

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)