Christmas!

What a great Christmas it turned out to be as well! THANK YOU MOM AND GRANDMOTHER for all the wonderful gifts that you've given. I've been grossing out in candy-heaven, strutting around proudly in my new socks, started reading the book but I have yet to wear the hideous tie and drink a cup of royal tea (WONDERFUL! I laughed SO hard!!).

I started out Christmas eve on Skype, with the family obviously. There's no Christmas without family! Then I spent most of the day in the Swedish Church on 48th Street attending the traditional Christmas prayer, drinking glögg (glühwein, but better), eating gingerbread cookies and saffron buns. I was also there because I had entered in their lottery. They organized a Christmas lottery with about 20 prizes, the grand one being a return ticket for two, to Stockholm! Of course I wanted in! I bought five tickets for 30$ and won a gift card at H&M for 100$!! Since I needed a new jacket and other stuff, this was perfect!

What was even more perfect was that I managed to pick up a jacket, a scarf and a bow tie (!! never thought I'd get one, but why not) - for under 50$! So I still have another 50$ to go! Thank you, you gods of sale!

I hope everybody had a great time, no matter what or if you celebrate!

Don't be a stranger! Loves

Kommentarer

  1. HIDEOUS?!?!?! I feel SO crossed... :(
    Couldn't You think of another word, such as.. interesting/beautifully coloured/flourishing/or at least lilac..
    I'm looking forward to see You using it when visiting in May! (Having said that I haven't said as a tie... )
    AND Your bow-tie; You haven't used one since Your childhood, and bowtie's so charming, I love it!
    And the tea is fine.. ;) ?? haha....

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)