Start of the Week

I'm just beginning one of the most exciting weeks of work for a really long time. Today I was off to do a fitting for a commercial that I'll be shooting on Wednesday, it took a little longer than expected so the audition I was supposed to have got pushed until tomorrow morning. Then tomorrow I'm basically learning how to teach in one of their classes. All to prep for the classes that the theatre has hired me for as a teacher of an extend program that they have in a neighboring village on Thursdays. So Wednesday's the shoot which I hope will be quick and then on Thursday I both have an interview for a language academy to teach English at corporate level, then I teach the aforementioned class.

Then on Saturday we hit it home big with one of our birthday celebrations at the theatre. It's going to be really easy, and we've already prepped all of it.

I should also mention I've started teaching private Swedish classes on some Sunday afternoons, and that I've been contacted by a web-developer to do a translation of one of their product pages, that they want done before the 22nd. It's really true what they say, that when it rains, it pours. Last week was crazy as well with a tour to León and offers literally POURING over me. This week I at least know how to manage my time, and I can't help to feel both nervous and excited.

Don't be a stranger! Loves

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)