Sleep Now In The Fire

Three amazing days since I last wrote here! Thursday - I had plans to go to MoMA (Museum of Modern Art) but when I walked in I just, really, didn't feel like it. I was tired, un-motivated and just fed up with stuff so I actually went around, yawning and wondering what to do. I actually ended up sitting at a McDonalds for like 3 hours, talking to people over Facebook. I went home, into bed and actually didn't regret my choice.

Friday, I woke up, had to leave my room cause it was getting refurbished. Since I actually got upgraded to a twin-room, I didn't mind. I ended up going to MoMA after all and spent a dazzling 3 hours looking at great pieces of art. In the evening I had set my mind on clubbing, but when I stepped off the subway, the lurking headache which I had had since early on in the day ninjakicked me in the back of my head. I almost fainted of pain so I decided that clubbing could be saved for a better day.

Today has been a day filled with Magic - yes the game, not some supernatural force. I walked in to a store sometime during this week and the guy at the cashier tipped me about the usual Saturday-drafts they were doing. So said and done, at 2pm I walked in there and I actually JUST came out. We did two drafts and I met some really cool, some really nerdy and some really funny people. I'm really happy I went 'cause I actually did quite well - plus the fact it was funny!

Now, I feel like I should be out doing something, but it's 10:30 and I'm exhausted. I'm such a bad tourist when everything comes around.. I've finished all my souvenir shopping though, so in some ways I'm good! Tomorrow's a new day and we'll see where I end up going!

Loads of love!

Kommentarer

  1. Det låter intensivt... men det måste det väl bli med så begränsad tid! Slit inte ut Dig bara... får komma hem och vila upp Dig efter semestern!!

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)