No Snow

Well. Just as I suspected, unfortunately. The snow we had was short, but joyous. We only had it over the weekend and then it melted away - and it REALLY melted away. Two days after I was dressed with two pairs of pants, 4 shirts, a jacket, a hat and a scarf I walked around with sleeves rolled up without my coat.

The wonders of spring.

Well, at least I got to SEE snow - and it did get my craving for snowboarding going. Maybe that's what I should do for spring break? I just learned that I actually have a spring break - from 3rd of March to the 12th of March. Just a bunch of random ideas about what I would like to do then. It's a much later question though, I'll look into all kinds of options.

Don't be a stranger! Loves

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)