One And Done!

That's how the expression goes when you're drinking, right? "I'm only in for the one and done tonight!". I had really hoped everything would be the same with the flu..

But no, here I am, three days later, of course feeling a little better but I'm still not fit for fight. Good thing I only miss one class today; bad thing I missed three on Saturday and an opportunity to go see a play and hang out with friends on Sunday. Well, let's root for the "three and done" - I'm implementing new rules!

In other news, I've just finished shooting a bunch of shorts which has turned out with varying quality - one which I have yet to see. I had to turn down a shoot Saturday though because I was so sick - which sucks - because it looked like an amazing shoot and I wouldn't mind adding "Zombie" to my resume.

Also, Jonna and Christian are in town for a week and we've only spent two evenings together so far.. My illness is badly timed, but when is it a good time, really?

Don't be a stranger! Loves

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)