29/12 - My Try

My try on reality is definitely a feeble one, I'm letting this slip out of my hands while I congratulate myself in living in my native country.

This doesn't make any sense - during christmas holidays, stained by the message of joy and love - why am I letting it fall? Once more..

FUCK!

How am I supposed to interpret all these emotions and still come out laughing and kicking? How am I supposed to know what to feel and what not to feel? It wasn't supposed to be easy - surely - but 'twasn't supposed to kill me either?

I just loved christmas nevertheless - spending it with family and friends, eating 'til late in the evening and just kicking back with gramps! Awesome - yet no real christmas-spirit this year..

Bah!

Kommentarer

  1. Oulala...Hope you're less tormented today! :)
    "letting it fall", isn't it a gallicism? Haha! Victoire!!
    Unless it's a swedicism? ;)
    mouah!

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)