Fighting the Clock

I tried fighting the clock this morning by waking up around 35 minutes before I had set the alarm. It didn't work trying to go back to sleep, and I realized I'd probably be more tired if I tried to sleep more when I was already pretty awake. I hate waking up before the alarm though.

Today's a very exciting day - long, but exciting!



For the first time here at NYFA, we finally have "combat for film".


I'm guessing most people see it something like that - because to be frank, it's almost what I do. What I've heard though is that we get one of the best teachers at the school on this subject, which should be very interesting. I really think all my years of martial arts and gymnastics are going to help me.

Only downside of today though - I don't feel like staying in class to 6. We have such a long day today. Ah well, you can't always get everything you want right?

Don't be a stranger! Loves

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)