Last Night

Last night was a great night. First of all we (read me and T) suited up for a post production party I had been invited to after completing "The Red Dining Room" - a comedy short.

I talked with everyone and I really miss working with all those people. Talented cast, great crew and a lot of fun.

I especially talked with one of the director's for quite some time - he's a 65-something man who just got into film making. He said to me that by looking and talking to me, he knows my mother. An interesting thought and probably a very true observation, I think we look and act much like our parents, no matter how hard we try (not) to, haha.

Now, out to the park for shenanigans and hopefully a picnic with some of my beautiful classmates.

Don't be a stranger! Loves

Kommentarer

  1. Hopefully You didn't become TOO depressed over him saying so... Could be fun meeting him in person!

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)