Poetry Collecting

I've just started to collect all of my poems and written projects from way back when I first had the balls to publish anything I wrote.

I've got tons of poems in Swedish, French and English, I got a surprising amount of songs and I've written quite a few short stories in my days. I really like looking back on everything I've done and in that way, "time travel". I know it may perceived as cocky to say, but some of the stuff that I've written is actually really, really good. Now begins my next project, not only collecting them all on my computer, but actually writing them down in my little black book. It's going to be a lot of work, but a lot of fun!

Not saying that I've given up writing new stuff, don't get me wrong, I think just since moving here, I've written at least 50 poems and 5 scripts, one a full length movie. I'm just saying that I really enjoying looking back in time. It's nice to know where you've started out, where you come from.

Don't be a stranger! Loves

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)