27/11 - 23 Days



"Think hard, you are lying here in a hospital bed
Disregard the emotions inside your head
Concentrate on the real world beyond your mind
It's not to late to leave your burdens behind"

That's probably the song I would have listened to right now if my iPod would care to work. Yup, it worked perfectly for about a week, I listened to random songs, managed to charge it and all, but finally, Saturday evening it had had enough it seemed.

Right now, I can't reboot it, I can't charge it, I can't do anything with it - so I'm waiting for the clocks to turn so that I can get the guarantee to fix this bloody mess - either here or home.

Ah well, what can I say? Quite a calm weekend with much still waiting to be done, I managed my economy and sorted out important papers after all. But schoolwork may rest. Even today.. Why? 'Cause I woke up with a swollen throat and a head that felt like it split. So I called in sick today, tossed in the towel.

So what has happened to Fredrik during the last weeks?

Where to begin, where to begin.. I managed a theoretical 15 on Philosophy when the average was around 10, I went to my second drama-class last Friday to discover how much I like theatre - even though I had a hard time saying the lines. Guess I need some practice! No worries, I got all the time in the world, almost.I have cooked - not for my family but for Delphine's family, Marion, Solène and Sandrie! Awesome, thank you for that! I've gotten to know people a little better and I think I really like our class! Knowing now, there's actually only one person who I haven't spoken to - which litteraly means success for me! I've been to a concert too, well, the concert couldn't actually be avoided since it was in the midst of the scoolyard. Cool concept but I didn't like the music. I've also been picked up by one of the school's intendants - haha! Not once, but numerous times.. Oh my.. I pity her a bit.

Well, sick today, the whole house by myself, eating pills which are not ROADSAFE to get better and right now, Egg, Pesto, Cheese-sandwiches together with Rice, Tomato, Pepper, Chili, Endive-salad. Wow, ain't I a real gourmand?

Hope you all feel better than I do!

Loads of love from the Portable!

Bisous

Fred



Kommentarer

  1. Ah! Hur kan din engelska vara sa stenhart bra? Ipod saknad ar som ett hal i ens personlighet nastan.

    Grattis till det fina betyget, galet, galet.
    Jag tror att franska skolor ar lite foralskad i koncept ibland, som teman och liknande, konsert ar mysigt :D

    Jag skulle stulit din mat-
    Vilket datum aker du hem (vart var det du bodde i Sverige nu igen?)?

    SvaraRadera
  2. ey, freddan! (ok, jatteackligt jag erkanner. men, tips till din ipod. vaknar den inte overhuvudtaget? jag har hort att man ska slanga den i golvet. funkade bra for min systers nar den vagrade fungera. sa, sluta nu att vara sjuk men fortsatt visa fransklingerna vart skolskapet ska sta.

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)