5/3 - In this Silence.

"I don't like this place at all,
make's me wonder what I am here for
Someone take this pain away
dying to see another day.
And I don't want to be your friend,
or pretend I can fit in too.
I'm insenced I'm blown away.
Dying to see another day.
"

"I only feel alive.
Can you hear me?
Talking in my mind.
I can feel you.
You're with me all the time.

Everytime I close my eyes,
I see your face.
"

"Cherish the day,
I won't go astray
I won't be afraid
won't catch me running,
Cherish the day.
"


Jävla tjafsande det kan vara pâ folk ibland..!

The week in the alps with the family!:








Everything up later!

Loads of love from the living room!

Bisous

Fredrik

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)