11/4 - Tomorrow I'll Be Gone

@Anonymous/Delphine: Haha it's irony! It was almost perfect - and yeah, I cut myself much more than you managed to cut me! No worries!

@Marion: Je vais me rappeller de ça! :) A ce soir!


Fredrik's going Happy! Mother's coming in! // Mother eating a yoghurt with her glasses!


Mother walking around! // This museum is.... interesting... Rolling trashcans - FOR THE WIN!


We went on an animated tour of the Chateâu de Je-ne-sais-plus-quoi with my hostparents. We were guided around by the quartermaster of the Castle and met up with different characters throughout the tour! It was actually not at all just for children! I liked it alot, so did mother, and it reminded me loads of my work the past summers at Jamtli.

They showed how to fight in tournaments, use typical arms and how to fire a catapult.

The "medieval" sire who controlled this little piece of castle! Beautiful surrounding nature and a well organized garden.


This was the real bridge we had to cross to get over this type of waterflow.. Beautiful as I said, right..?

Springtime in two ways.

Would you believe it..? With my hostfamily - during my mother's stay - we made a small tour EACH day! That means - 4 tours all and all - with the family who's never taken me out on anything..?! This is from our small tour to "Puy de la Vache" - Cow's Peak.

The snow was still there - but I decided to look in another direction - I want summer, I want spring! And it's quite a view from the top I can assure you!

This is Gaëlle, my Mother and me posing on a rock - taking a breather. I did quite some bouldering on top of the volcano! // Found these gorgeuos small yellow flowers as we hiked down!

All for this time!

Loads of love from the Family livingroom!

Bisous

Fredrik

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)