Leeroy Thornhill - Miami Bassmix

Yeaah!

Suddenly everything's "en route"..! I can't imagine I'm soon leaving, I mean come on? 10 Months, how could they've flown by so fast?

Tickets are bought - in all directions and I'm going frigging home!! WAAAH! First though, one more month of school, one weekend in Paris, one day in Palavas, preferably a tan and tons of fun. It's aaaall going down!

So how did the elections go..? Let me tell you - it was bloody terrifying. More than 30% of the votes went to Sarkozy while Royale only managed 24-25%.. After watching their speaches though - I realized why almost a third of the french voted for Sarkozy whereas a fourth voted for Royale. He speaks extremely well while she speaks like a bloated toad high on whatnot! 3 minutes of enflaming, inspiring speach vs 15 minutes of complete shite.. How the ... did she think things through? It was a horror and a disaster but at least she made it to the second round..

Tonight, well at 13:00 I'm going away too! This time we're holding a concert in Moulins 2 hours north of here with our school-choir! Had to buy myself a pair of black pants, a white shirt and a black tie yesterday 'cause I didn't have none of it.. What does one not sacrifice for art..?

Right now I'm off to lunch with Ben and Fab, so I'll catch you all some other time, okay?

37 DAYS BABY, 37!

LOVE
to all of you!

Fredrik

Kommentarer

  1. Beställde just en special editions beastie boys-skiva, 99 kr på Ginza... Snart kommer nya skivan till stan, snart ser jag dom live.. Life doesn't get any better then this!

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)