Looptroop - Heavy Rains

But it's all sunshine here!

Just some ordinary photos from my everyday life!

Me and Marion taking the bus. {} The guys were doing... something.. Apparantely it was another day TOO hot for tees.

In order to stop A.I.D.S. and H.I.V. amongst drugaddicts - they can now change their syringes at these type of boxes..! Isn't it a stroke of genious? {} Yah - I've bought myself a new pair of glasses, my old one's went Kaputt as we say in Sweden.

Rugby photos!:


by ~Scheikz on deviantART

Newport - Judge - ASM
The game finished 46-29 to ASM who did a great match.

"Newportians" doing some training. {} ASM supporters wave their flags as the ASM scores again.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)