1/4 - I'm Missing You


Vârtecken! / Signs of spring / Signes de printemps

"You need a bit of Sweden..?" | Colourtime!

Mickaël decided to help me - reluctantly!

How will it turn out...? | I'm not sick in the shower - it's the colour going away

Before | After
[Due to the lighting you can't see much difference but trust me - it's there..]

So right now I've heard people saying:
"You're not SWEDISH anymore!"
"I thought you were goodlooking before.."
"Take that away, you're buttugly"
"It's a change anyway."
"The more I look at you, the more it seems okay.."
"That looks good on you..!"
"Now you've got the sunglasses, the haircolour - all you need is the fake-tan to be french!"

Loads of love from the 'mansion'!

Bisous

Fredrik

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)