Appreciation

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE WATCHED AND COMMENTED ON THE CLIP!

I'm really happy with the way it turned out and even though a lot of my scenes were cut out, I believe it's for the best of the short. What it all comes down to in the end is what is best for the film and this turned out to be it. Beatriz as a director was lovely to work with and it's great to see a vision coming true. It was a bit blurry and it didn't make a lot of sense when we shot it, but it turned out great.

Now I'm only holding my fingers crossed for my next project. Unfortunately I can't share it with you guys straight away because I've signed a contract that prevents me to do so for a period of six months. The reasons are perfect though. It's being shipped out to film-festivals A-L-L O-V-E-R...

I love what I'm doing!

Don't be a stranger! Loves

Kommentarer

  1. wooow I've totally missed you blog! Glad to hear it's going well for you! Any skiing trips to Canada planned?;)big love! /A

    SvaraRadera
  2. Give me the date in advance, I'd like to go there since it's pretty close!
    I mean, You meant Cannes, didn't You??

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)