Walking Inspiration

Wow - what started out as a normal, casual walk which was supposed to take me from point A to B, I ended up walking for more than 90 blocks.. A total of 5-6-7 hours, depending on how you're counting. I stopped along the way because I felt so inspired and just sat down and wrote in my notebook that I brought along.

People turned their heads after me, someone stopped and looked at me, a lot of people smiled and looked, some said hi - and even though, normally I would've thought it weird, it made perfect sense today.

I was at a "place", both when I was walking and sitting down and I was happy and alive - and that shit is incredibly contagious. I must have had some "happy-glow" around me, because when people looked, they weren't snickering like "shit, look how crazy his shirt is" but smiling appreciatively. The whole world was on my side and likewise I on its side and I had one of the craziest, out-of-worldly feelings and experiences as a result of that.

I felt like a human being. I felt like I was the sum of everything that I've been, that I am and that I am going to be. I saw myself, lingering like an old man, walking straightforward as an adult, exploring as a young man and jumping around as a kid. I felt the presence of all these people inside me - and they were all me. I don't know how to describe it any better - but I was me, but timeless.

Don't be a stranger! Loves

Kommentarer

  1. Sounds absolutely wonderful! Not everyone is open for that feeling and revelation <3

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)