Audition Diary: "Invisible Rockstars"

Date: 6/12/2013
What: "Invisible Rockstars", web-series? I don't know, it was all unclear.
Where: CAZT-studios
Who: Joshua and Felix

What felt good:
Managed to translate some of the nervous energy I felt before into a character trait. Felt like I had a good grip of the dialogue and knowledge of where I wanted to take the character. Kept an open mind and listened to my reader and the directions I was given. Took the adjustment well.

What could improve:
The connection with the reader was not the best. It threw me off that he was the only one not willing to shake hands. Nervousness right before walking into the room.
 
Final thoughts:
I literally have no clue how this audition went in the end. I didn't feel "anything" once I had left the room. Neither good, nor bad, "just another day at the office"-kind of feeling. I don't know if I even want the part or not. Weirdest feeling ever after an audition.


Don't be a stranger! Loves

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)