26/5 Go out, Get fucked


So why doesn't it feel awesome to be Fredrik? You've got wonderful friends in more than two countries, a loving family, a nice girl to talk to when you're down, a job, good grades and everything in shape.
I just feel so torn. Torn and caught in between everything. In the middle of a fucking who-knows-what. I guess that's it. I don't want to go home - at the same time I do - more than anything in the world..! I'm going to miss everything at both ends, and this whole thing's turned badly infected.

(Thanks to Dixie Chicks - Not Ready to Make Nice:
Forgive sounds good/forgive I'm not sure I could.
They say, time heals everything/but I'm still waiting.
I'm through with doubt/there's nothing left for me to figure out.
I've paid a price/and I'll keep paying.
I'm not ready to make nice.
I'm not ready to back down
I'm still mad as hell and I don't have time to go round n round n round.
It's too late to make it right/I probably wouldn't if I could.
'Cause I'm mad as hell/can't bring myself/do to what it is you think I should.
)

All cheers..! All fun..! All laughs..! No tears...!

Otherwise - One concert, 2 shows and 4 days of almost constant repition - in one week!

Till mor:

Jag vill hylla dig med dikter
jag vill hylla dig med sâng
se dig strâla utav glädje
gâng pâ gâng pâ gâng
Du är den starkaste jag känner
jag är stolt att ha dig som mor
även fast jag är härär min kärlek till dig stor.
GRATTIS PÂ 50ârs-DAGEN MAMMA!!!!

@karin:

Haha, jaha...? :) Promenerar pâ spâret..? Illa! Nu har mina pengar tagit slut igen sâ jag kan inte ringa pâ ett tag! Men jag hoppas vi hörs innan jag kommer till Paris?
@julio:
Inte sant...? Stryk ska dom ha tycker jag - att dom inte bara kan acceptera att vi inte vill? Bah!

Love.
Fredrik

Kommentarer

  1. Je suis totalement contre le principe du compte à rebours. Merde quoi, ça va on le sait que tu t'barres, jeune sot. En plus ça rapproche le bac, bleeeuh.

    SvaraRadera
  2. oui bien sûr à mardi.
    Aaaaah merde, tu ramènes tes fesses suèdoises sur MSN ou bien je dois te déclarer ma flamme comme ça-là ?

    Et oui, les français sont fous, à peu près autant que les suèdois (:

    SvaraRadera
  3. cleant att folk skriver comments på franska här typ hah :D kind of famous world wide sheiky!

    SvaraRadera
  4. gah! TVÅ dagar! det är ju INGENTING :D:D
    Ville bara säga att jag måste få sno din bild - det var banne mej det finaste jag sett sen jag konfirmerade mej ;) Japp, så nu ska jag lägga upp en katt på min blogg. Puss och Kram

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)