Destroy Rock & Roll

ZZ Top.. Destroy!
Van Halen.. Destroy!
Pink Floyd.. Destroy!
Tina Turner.. Destroy!
The Pretenders.. Destroy!

Haha! Tom Neville's remix kicks the shit in to this original dancefloor banger! Thank you Mylo!

Phew - some few huge rocks just lifted of my chest right about now, I started my long bloody discussion which probably will cut some scars - but hey, at least now I've learnt something invaluable!

Go public schools yay!

Damn - didn't realize how little time I had left, and I was going to write so much!
Well well, I'll get back to y'all later!

Love!

Fredrik

Played:
Mylo - Destroy Rock & Roll (Tom Neville Remix)
Goldfrapp - Human
Twisted Sister Tribute - We're Not Gonna Take It

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)