Acceptance

Wow, these past few days have been amazing - in so many ways!



After I did the visa interview on Thursday last week I've been sticking around in the southern parts of Sweden. First I went to my aunt's house where I met all of my family on my Mother's side, excluding my cousins though. From there I went further down to visit Robert, Robin and Lisa in Kalmar. We had two amazing days together with Robin's entire family and Lisa's dad. We had a crayfish party, went canoeing and chilled a lot. Haha, chilled was actually turned into an internal joke since the parent generation finally got what we meant when we talked about the importance of taking things "chill" or "chilling", from there on - everything we did, according to them was to "chill".

I left Kalmar on Monday to drive to Stockholm together with Lisa's dad who was going that way to go home. I was dropped off in Stockholm to take the train to my Mom. I must admit, Monday was a bit slow due to all the travels. 4,5 hours in car, 30 minutes of waiting in Stockholm and then almost 1,5 hours on the train + a good 15 minutes of bus to get to my Mom's place. Well well, I made it here, so I can't really complain - now can I?

The most amazing thing happened on Monday evening though. I got a phonecall from my school in New York who just wanted to do a check-up - and remind me that I had still to pay my tuition fee for this semester. It was actually due about a week ago, but they knew what was going on with my visa so they had allowed me some extra time. After that phonecall, I knew I had gotten a mail with all the payment details - but what I didn't know was that I had also gotten an email stating that..........

I'VE BEEN ACCEPTED TO THE ACADEMY!

This is happening for real now! There's now - nothing - to be nervous about. I know what I'm gonna do the next year and it feels absolutely marvellous.

Don't be a stranger! Loves

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)