Living Conditions Improved!

GAAAAAAAAH!!
Just gotta say it again!

GAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Superexcited right now! I went ahead and signed the contract for the apartment I went to look at yesterday! It's signed, deposit paid and KEYS ARE IN EMEFFING BAG!! Or more in my pocket, but you know what I mean...!

I'm going to be, as of Thursday, a resident of 67E 97th St.! It's upper-east midtown Manhattan and the area feels great. It's like two blocks from the subway and I got a 20min commute to school - and I don't even have to change trains! The apartment's going to be split 3-ways. Tim, Me and another guy who we still have to find. But that won't be a problem. 6 viewings yesterday and another 6 today! This feels great!

Otherwise I had a huge day on Skype yesterday. First a good hour talk with Isabelle - who's one of the most supporting people yet and that feels amazing..! Hell, she's sometimes even more excited than me! We spaced out and had a blast up until the point where my internet died! I then later that evening talked to Johan and Sammy for almost two hours. Laughning, exchanging stories and having a great time! Sammy even had some great tips for New York that I'm going to look into! I'm so glad I have all these loving and lovely people in my life!

I'm now at a Starbucks enjoying one of my daily coffees (and free internet *coughs*) waiting for Mom to get back home so we can Skype too! Later tonight I'm hopefully going to a Metsgame - and if not, it's the movies and then meeting the guys up after the game!

Life is as great as you dare to make it, hopefully you're brave enough to enjoy it.

Don't be a stranger! Loves

Kommentarer

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)