D-Day!

Is there anything more pretentious and worn out than the saying (expression, really) - D-DAY? Well, this time around after all the "I-can't-believe-it"s I think it's just in it's right place to use it!



This is the second day of travelling nerves, probably one of the first times ever I've felt them, and it feels great! Why? Because I believe that it's because I'm taking this trip so seriously that I don't want anything to go wrong. I also believe that my nerves are good for one thing - to keep me in check so that I don't spaz out on the airport and start freaking out hugging the borderpatrol... Yeah, that MIGHT happen - but it won't since I got the travel bug!

Today is D-DAY though, I'm flying out 3:15 pm and I believe everything's packed and set up in the most optimal way. I change flights at Keflavik on Iceland and I arrive at 7:45pm local time at Newark airport in New Jersey, a good hour from New York city center. Long day of travels ahead and since I started getting a cold this weekend, I can't say I look forward to it..

What I do look forward to though is the weather in New York - this past week and the coming one has tempratures ranging from 24'C up to 31'C!!! It's like vacation all of a sudden!

...now it's just up to me to make things as good as they can be!

Don't be a stranger! Loves

Kommentarer

  1. Good trip started... What could go wrong (just beware of the hurricane coming on Saturday!), just throw yourself into it! GOOD LUCK!

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)