Ambientfucksup

I remember putting this little baby together. It was probably around five years ago, before I moved to New York or Los Angeles or Madrid. Before I became the person that I am today. I looked over my then enormous collection of music, and being frustrated with how many times I fucked up a "normal" mix. Something always went wrong when I synced BPM on a bouncing techno-track, or I forgot some sound that came at the end of a big house-banger just when I smoothly was gliding over to the next one.

I wanted to experiment with sounds and different styles of music and a friend, that I made over a forum (even longer time ago than five years) had released a mix to relax to.

I had already become fascinated with the incredible world of sound that is as vast as anything. Another friend got me hooked on Sigúr Rós and I devoured the magical soundtrack of "Ghost in the Shell" by Kenji Kawai.

So I decided to try this type of music out for myself. And this is the little relaxing gem that popped out. I'm still really happy with the outcome, and I hope I can provide anyone with a bit of music to relax or meditate to.




Don't be a stranger! Loves

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)