Meditation Experience 4-6

A bundle together of the mediations that I did over last weekend, simply because my computer broke down and I don't really feel comfortable writing on someone else's. And also because they weren't really fruitful finally. We, in normal fashion, spent the weekend in Naval because of work and by being out of my normal meditational environment I felt a little off, which affected how deep and how concentrated I could get.

I was constantly focused on sounds or thoughts kept popping in like "what if they think I'm weird or in their way?" - which are funny thoughts when you're meditating on your own self-worth and what you believe that you, yourself deserve.

Repeating the mantras felt weird and I felt out of place. I didn't do much contemplation afterwards either, when maybe, those are the moments where I should do it the most.

As I'm headed there tonight as well, just for one night, but still, we'll see if this weekend proves more fruitful in terms of contemplation on the self.

Don't be a stranger! Loves

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)