Meditation Experience day 2

Having published the other post at exactly 00:00, what is day 1 and day 2 gently bleeds in to one another. Like they normally do, of course, but it just became so visual with the fortunate hour of publishing.

Day 2 of the Meditation experience offers the centering thought of; "What I believe makes me who I am" which is a thought that I can now, as I meditated early this morning, carry with me and contemplate all day. The mantra for today is loosely translated to "I am", which in Sanskrit resonated deeply as I repeated it.

I mean this, that when I went deeper in my relaxation, my breath changed and with the change of my breath inevitably the voice and the way it resonates inside my instrument changes. Using round sounds like "oh" and "M" sounds really reaches down inside the body and I felt a vocal support from my tailbone all the way through the fibers of my muscles in my rib cage. A powerful feeling, which is of course a brilliantly selected sound for when you're repeating "I am", to endow those words with power is to imbue the being itself with power.

Today's meditation was one of few distractions. I chose a moment where it was early in the morning, there was no one, besides the cat home, and the world outside hadn't woken up. Finding the relaxation in my breath and in the environment made me focus. Of course, there's always some form of distraction, like the cat that starts running or the neighbors that just have to slam the door, but overall I maintained focus. My mind wandered and I began to experience the waves of light, kind of like an aurora borealis, unfolding over my light. I feel it was pulsating at the same speed as my heartbeat, so as the same as you can see "floaters" when you look up to a blue sky, I was seeing my pulse in my eye. My mind went to love and what it means and all of a sudden I felt a sadness come over me, from deep inside. Tears that wanted to break out, and they did without being overtaken completely by emotion.

It happened twice when the light of my pulse almost became nauseating, that I touched some kind of sadness inside me. I have to feel what it is. At one point the pulsating stopped on a blue shape with multiple corners that grew and grew and soon the light of it covered my vision. It was a calm sensation.

Now I'm off to try clothes for tomorrow's shoot, remembering constantly the thought that "What I believe makes me who I am.". Because it doesn't have to be a religious or spiritual belief, it can be a belief in whatever. I believe I'm meant to do good in this world.

Don't be a stranger! Loves

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)