3x Audition Diary: "Dueling Honeytrappers", "Spiders", "Disdain"

Date: 5/22/2013
What: Dueling Honeytrappers, web-based short film
Where: TCD Studios
Who: Christina

What felt good:
As the role in itself, is a very sultry and sexy role with a lot of charm to score on top of that, I felt good, confident and sexy when I walked into the room. I really hope that transferred to the camera. I made distinct choices and walked the border between sex and lust and hate and despair. I used some tactics out of both corners of the emotional boxing ring.

What could improve:
A better hair day, honestly.

Date: 5/22/2013
What: Spiders, web-based short film
Where: TCD Studios
Who: Christina

What felt good:
Aaaaaaaah, comedy! Diving right into a silly, unmanly, not-so-witty character full of life, humor, love and goofiness. It felt good to do comedy in an audition as that's one of the areas that I want to develop more, but also feel like I've developed a lot more recently.

What could improve:
Braver physicality, and again, a better hair day, honestly.

Date: 5/22/2013
What: Disdain, web-based series
Where: TCD Studios
Who: Christina

What felt good:
Jumping straight into a dramatic piece after doing comedy felt good. I feel like I really connected with the reader on this one. I handled the dialogue well and felt like I took it to an emotional level where everything meant something.

What could improve:
Go more to the opposites if you realize a tactic doesn't work. And a better hair day.

Don't be a stranger! Loves

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)