Indecision

My daily chores as an actor are today not what they should be. I don't feel like sitting and going through 231 emails, even though I know it'll go quick. I don't feel like applying for jobs, reading or doing anything. My laziness or escapist brain makes me want to flee work because it feels too overwhelming right now.


I don't know what I want to do instead though, that's also a problem. Hey Mr. Indecisive man! It's like I'm bored - or hyper - or bored because I'm hyper. I don't want to start watching a movie, or a series, I don't want to go out for a run, I don't want to create music - I could maybe drive somewhere and enjoy the beauty of nature and meditate. Maybe that's what I'll do. Remove the stress a bit.

I'm guessing that the double espresso - no matter how good it was - today kicked my ass down the wrong path. Not the path of energy through joy or anger, but boredom through indecisiveness and a feeling of blandness. It also didn't help that Bank of America seems to have troubles all over the country, which means that I can't pay rent with my Swedish credit card and that my room mate can't get me the rent money he owes me.

On the real upside, I made a delicious experiment with collard green wraps, with lemon-pepper chicken, tomatoes, mushrooms, onion, goat cheese and fresh basil. Deliciousness and healthiness in one!

I think it's time to kick myself in the nuts and do something useful besides cooking delicious food.

Hum, hum. But where to start...? Huuuum.

Don't be a stranger! Loves

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)