Audition Diary - "The Dentist"

Date: 5/7/2013
What: The Dentist, short film
Where: Cap, Ventura Blvd.
Who: John Altobello

What felt good:
Uhm, this should probably go under "non-audition diary". I got stuck in traffic for 2,5hours with no arrival in the near future before I decided that I would not show up more than 2 hours late. I tried everything to get a hold of the guy, without success, so I guess now I look unprofessional. Hey, I tried!

What could improve:
Since the new reconstruction of the 405 is causing the entering lane from Santa Monica Boulevard and the exiting lane to Wilshire Boulevard to be the same lane, traffic is terrible. It's packed and I kid you not I went 2,4 miles in 2,5 hours.
AVOID THE 405 NORTHBOUND FROM 3-6.

Don't be a stranger! Loves

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)