Audition Diary - "Reminiscence"

When: 5/10/2013
What: Reminiscence, short film.
Where: Space Station Casting Studio, 950 N. Cahuenga Blvd.
Who: Gabriel.

What felt good:
I had memorized the few lines I had and felt really grounded in the performance. I saw and felt the environment, I felt the connection with the reader who responded very well and I believe I handled the adjustment very well. The simplest line in the script was said with gusto, because there was so much emotion behind it. Might have been an easy line to overlook, but I believe I nailed it. Gabriel was happy with it.

What I could improve:
Take time to print your own sides *hrrrrm* and go deeper into the duality of passion. Think what this casting comes down to is looks - who the reader (who I believe is also the lead role) is most attracted to!

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)