Audition Diary: "IRS Jeff"

Date: 5/29/2013
What: "IRS Jeff" web-based short film.
Where: TCD Studios
Who: Christina

What felt good:
The comedic timing was good and so was the connection with the reader, as always when I'm reading with Christina. Had a good understanding of the text.

What could improve:
Much, honestly. It's one of those really rare auditions, and a day where I was not even remotely close to acting. I had prepared for one part but when I arrived at the studio, they told me that that part had already been cast and that I was actually auditioning for the other part. Huge miss on my end! Stumbled the lines, asked to take it over twenty times instead of staying with the character and didn't feel anything at all. I just didn't take it seriously.
  • Stay in character.
  • Love what you do.
  • READ THE PART YOU'RE AUDITIONING FOR.
  • Every audition is important, so are the stakes.
  • If you can't feel the audition you're better off NOT doing it and doing yourself a disservice.
Don't be a stranger! Loves

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)