Music's What Makes Your Heart Sing

What an eventful couple of days it has been. As always, to be honest. It feels like I'm constantly having twentyfivemilliontwohundredandfortysevenpointsix things to do.

I don't like to make list, but I do. And they help! They sort stuff out for you, and helps you find what is most important during a day. The ABC-system which is something I got taught at a seminar actually helps. And that energy that enforces you once you've completed a task on the list is magical. It's uplifting and even if it's just one item of the aforementioned number of things, it's still empowering.

I have been slacking on the ABC-system lately, which is why I feel like a lot of things are crashing right now. Well, to be frank, they're actually not. A lot of things are actually going my way, in a very good way. I've found a school to apply for here in Los Angeles in fall that permits me to stay, but also to take care of the apartment during winter time which is something that's been lurking, like a big fat black spider on crack, over me. I'm bound by stuff in two different parts of the world, and three-four different places in Sweden.

I know it's just stuff, but it makes me feel scattered and worn down. Knowing that all of it is mine, and that I don't need it, should be a freeing thought. But as I still own it, that freedom becomes choking. In my mind's eye I see it as a faulty anchor that you for some reason can't pull up. I'll get rid of all of it and I'll feel freer. It definitely adds to the factor of stress that I really don't feel like going home, no offense my beautiful friends, I miss you and I wish I could see you all, everyday. But even if the indie film industry is booming in Sweden, it'll take some time before I see a future as an actor in Sweden. I don't think I got the right contacts for it yet.

Besides that, more on the positive end. N is moving here shortly, which is exciting, nerve racking and interesting. Can't wait for her to get her actually, it's going to be interesting to see where life takes us. Also, I got three lead roles in different projects I'll be shooting in June. Worked on one of the scripts, will definitely need to up my work on it though. It's going to be fun! Plus at least one supporting role already booked. We'll see how it goes!

Time to drift off to sweet dreams.

Don't be a stranger! Loves

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)