Comment replies

These will probably be up every week or so, depending on activity! These are answers practically from the start of the blog up until now.. Now just a collective comment for all of you - thanks for reading - you make it worthwhile writing!

@Marilou:
Yeah I know, right?! He's a GREAT actor and the show's actually pretty good! Thanks for sharing that clip!

@Mom:
In my class we have a lot of theater experience, but not too much film. One or two has done a couple of shorts and one's participated in a commercial or two but that's it. That actually makes for even more possibilities of growth in my opinion. We're all very talented though so that makes it really cool. About the pictures we took in school, they didn't really turn out to what I expected, but they were good! I'll book some pro-headshots soon..!

@Lina:
Funny that you found my blog! Hope you're enjoying life down under!

@Clayton:
Haha, yeah man, embassy must be a blast for you, just cruise on through.. Bastard..!

@Stina:
Pictures are coming! Just gotta pick up something so I can transfer everything! Hope you're doing good with the lambs and everything!

Don't be a stranger! Loves

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)