15/9 - Godspeed

I forgot something yesterday when I had to finish my blog in like 2 minutes. I'm beginning to love philosophy! For the first time, I understood something yesterday! We're finally beginning with the kind of philosophy I love. Reality - how real is it? Gawsh, I'm only said I can't debate more, because I got so many things on my mind.

Well today was just an ordinary day really. 2 hours of history, 2 hours of litterature, and I must allow myself to say, gawsh, I'm beginning to dislike the educational system here. Where is the dialogue between student/teacher? There's isn't anything that even comes close to that. And I believe that's the only way to actually accumulate the knowledge, by practicing it.

Well I'm off now, going in to town to meet pupils from my class now, in this heavy rain..

Well well, loads of love!

Bis

Fredrik

Kommentarer

  1. hey hey.. visst är filosofi kul? sjukt intressant.. dock har vi inte börjat riktigt, vi ska göra arbeten om filosofer nu.. det verkar ju som att du har börjat anpassa dig nu iaf, vilket måste vara jävligt sjukt skönt :D

    jaja, vad händer nu i helgen då? vi ska ha ost och vin kväll :D jävligt chillat :P awh, god bich, i miss you.. det är inte samma sak utan att ha nån att säga "Men DURÅ" till :P men men, ett år går fort :) hoppas allt är guld! puss o kram

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)