Isn't it gorgeous? 13-14/9

As the same blog today decided to go bazongas on me and didn't save A THING of what I had written I have to do a shorter version.

Yesterday was just one of those quite unordinary days. Had two courses - philosophy and history, and finished thereafter. And in between I got the promised surprise from one of my classmates (Delphine) - An IKEA pen and two small Swedish flags! THE JOY OF HOME!! Haha, we had a great laugh and I thanked her heartly.

I went to town after school where I first met with Quentin who had promised me that he could help me unblock my phone. He pretty much ignored me during the whole day, and when we met with one of his friends Thibaud, it was ever even worse. I actually started to think that if I went in another direction, they wouldn't notice - less even care. The deblocking of the phone was unfortunately not a success so I managed to "save" 25€.

After I parted from the guys I went around the Centre Jaude which is the largest shoppingmall in town to look how much I would have to spend for a new phone, realizing that the cheapest would be somewhere around 95€ for just the phone. Well well, I have to do SOMETHING, right? I met with a girl (name..?) from my class in FNAC (a large, no I take that one back, HUGE chain in France) who invited me to her place whenever I'd feel like playing Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts - which she totally unexpectedly adored.

I later also met with Delphine and Marion (2 girls from my class) who had promised me a tour around town. We visited the cathedral which was absolutely breathtaking. We then went for a café where we had some cold drinks in the hot weather (29°C and probably more). Afterwards we went windowshopping but when they invited me back to Delphines house I had to decline, I was beginning to feel extremely tired. They understood luckily and promised me to follow me back to the Internat. On the way there we visited Parc de la Coq, which was an absolutely WONDERFUL park, with beautiful flowers, old trees, large ponds and sprouting fountains.

As I returned to my chamber I read until it was time for dinner which I in normal order had with the others.

I studied at the evening and then went to sleep.

Today, philosophy, sports and litterature. Finally, FINALLY I had sports..! I had a lesson in table tennis which was really fun, but NO-ONE showered afterwards.! Disgusting..!

Well the course in litterature was in also in normal order.

Now I'm sitting here, but I have to go, study or something.

Loads of love from the Library!

Gros Bissous!

Fredrik

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)