Eftersnack 9/11

That's right, I'm a big boy now..! Haha!

Seriously speaking, this has been one of better birthdays ever. I got two calls, 13 text-messages and 6 comments on the blog saying congrats. I was also surprised by family this sunday and by my french friends on the day.

When I joined them for dinner they started singing "Jouyeux Anniversaire..!" loudly and presented me with gifts. I've now celebrated my eighteenth birthday 4 times and it feels so good! I've never gotten this much appreciation - EVER!

Right now, I'm sitting here in the library again in between lessons. I finished my english course at 1000 and I'm starting again at 1500 with another german lesson... What to do in the meanwhile? I've got no idea. I think I'll go in to town for a quick shopping round, or perhaps just rest here until the "SELF" opens (self-catered restaurant at the Lycée).

Whatever I do I shall go around smiling all day, because of my birthday, because of my new-found friends and because of my old loved and loving friends of course.

Well well, I'll probably run back here to cry my heart out after german, so in the meanwhile -
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR GREETINGS!

I hope you all now that I miss you everyday..!

Loads of love!

Grosses Bisous!

Fredrik

Kommentarer

  1. Hey!
    du har vekligen tagit med solen.. eller så är det du som är solen? vem vet? men idag har det faktiskt varit bra väder. +19grader.. ;) det är inte helt fel..
    hörde med min pappa att han skulle försöka få sånglektioner hos din mamma.. hur tror du det går? :D
    Puss&kram // madde

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)