16-17/9 - Salt och Blandat

Haha! Best title ever!

Awh, I've been having two WONDERFUL days right now, this weekend really is up there at the top. Yesterday of course started with two hours of philosophy as every saturday does. As I had been sleeping awefully good I was unfortunately a bit late when I realized that I would return "home" today, as every saturday. So I collected all of my stuff rather quickly but I still wasn't finished when Fabien came knocking at my door. I tried to explain and he just laughed and remembered that he had forgotten his bag aswell.

We got all our stuff and then headed down for breakfast. Same as always.. But I think my stomach is becoming quite accustomed by now. but it's taken almost 2,5 weeks, though still, I miss PORRIDGE! I never thought those words would come across my lips, but there you have it ladies and gentlemen, hands down, the truth - I miss porridge..

After breakfast, two hours of philosophy awaited me. Those two hours would have taken the must out of me save I hadn't known what was to come. I was going to go trecking for mushrooms with Laureen in the afternoon and the thought of finally going in to the marvellous nature of Puy-de-Dôme kept me alive, but after the lesson was over I wanted to have some alone time.

So as I was the last person out of the classroom I saw, to my disappointment (at the moment) that three girls were waiting for me.. I couldn't lie to them but I couldn't say the truth either so I hung around with them for a moment thinking that after they'd finished smoking they would return home. But no, they weren't..

I started heading for Blaise Pascal (the Lycée where I sleep) to pay for my residency, the girls went along, I didn't think about it much since that's the way that people get in to town. So naturally, as I had said I was going to hang with them for about 5 minutes, I thought they were going in to town! When we got to Blaise I said in my broken french "well this is where I turn..", but did that get them away? No.

I knew where I was going, or at least I said I did, because I wasn't sure I had quite understood all the instructions correctly. They didn't care and so went with me. As we got out from there I said, in one desperate finall try to get some privacy (without being rude):
"Well, I'm going back to our school to wait for the hour to strike 11:30 so that I can eat."
"What will you do..?"
"Just sit and wait"
"Oh then time flies faster if the three of us are waiting together..!"

GAWSH!!! GET THE MESSAGE?!?!

Well well, I ate at 1130 with Clement. Kebob with fries and sallad, AWESOME and well tasting.


I then went home where a GIANT package was handed to me by Quentin, a package from my mother who had been so kind to send me another birthday-present - SALT-LICORICE among other stuff!

I went in to town to meet with Laureen and her mother at 1630. We drove quite a while to get to their little secret mushroom-spot. But they didn't believe that there would be many mushrooms because of the heat.

As we got there we didn't find many, but enough to make it a dinner for them, I thought. Beautiful place with awesome surroundings anyhow!

As we headed back in to town we drove through many of all the small villages around Clermont-Ferrand. As we neared they inivted me to their place for dinner, I of course said yes as I hadn't got any "final hour" from the Deneuvys. I sent a message to let them know that I were alright and where I was going.

So what's the first disc that Laureens mother puts on as we get in to their apartment..? DJ Bone pres. Detroit Techno vol. 2!

A MOM THAT LISTENS TO TECHNO, BY HER OWN WILL?!?! Awesomeness!!

We ate the mushrooms with rice, meat and cournichon. As we sat listening to the record spinning. We also listened to some tripped out norweigan electro which I liked. I REALLY liked it at their place..! Not just the music, but the mood and everything. It was like a film!

I got home at 2330 and went directly to bed.

Today I've been to a french flea market, and finally managed to get my telephone unblocked!

So this is my new number ladies and gentlemen:
+33633967405
I'll of course check my Swedish phone once every day but please, use this number for this year.

Well now I've posted up some pictures aswell.

Hope that everything is fine with all of you!

With loads of love!



Horse in meadow. Laureen looking for mushrooms.

Storm was coming, and as we got in to the car, it started raining. Cows in meadow.

One of the roads we walked, beautiful view. Laureen out the window of the car; smoking.

Kommentarer

  1. HAR DU LAKRITS DITT AS!!!! :p
    hihi, nu fick jag ju abstinens
    Och jag vet, gröt, gud vad jag saknar gröt... Får leta rätt på havregryn (all annan mat i hela världen inklusive wasaknäckebröd finns ju på stormarknaden så varför inte) och visa dom hur en svensk frukost smakar:)

    SvaraRadera

Skicka en kommentar

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

"Äntligen vardag!" - Petter Stordalen

Ögonblicken som stöpt mig. (del 3)